NC FACES provides a social and emotional support network for families dealing with food allergies in the RTP area of North Carolina. We are run completely by volunteers (thank you to our wonderful parents!).
Being a member allows you to:
- Become part of our distribution list for information, events, advocacy, and research information initiated or provided to NC FACES from local and national food allergy sources
- Communicate with other families on our group messaging board
- Attend meetings to learn more about food allergies and get support from other members
- Access to our Internal library of food allergy books and videos
- Participate in safe events such as play groups for the little ones, Halloween parties, Easter egg hunts, etc.
- And much more....